Monday, November 28, 2011

Learning Profiles... Again.

1. I learn best when......
I am alone and I can concentrate well. I learn best through movement and by focusing on the whole picture. When I am relaxed, I may see, hear, and easily communicate details and sequences of information, both verbally and written.

2. I need to .....
Make more lists, learn to time manage, force myself to finish what I start, break large concepts into smaller ones to help process information and understand, I can use outlines, draw pictures, make maps to clarify relationships between pieces of information, and many other things.

3. The strategies that would help me in my learning....
  • Sitting where I can process internally.
  • Things like Lazy 8's and Thinking Caps Brain Gym will help.
  • Activities like writing, drawing with non dominant hand, playing soccer, and doing martial arts will help a lot.


4. I would like my teachers to know this about me.....
I may not be looking directly at the teacher or speaker, but it does not mean I am not listening, and there are something I cannot help but do like clicking my pen, or swinging on my chair, but it is just the way that I learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment