Friday, April 8, 2011

Dear Asher...

Dear Asher,

Since I have training to become the new Receiver I have learned a lot about the community and how it used to be. I know you will not understand this but you have to listen. I am going to leave the town tomorrow morning for I cannot live like this anymore. Now that I see color and I feel love and pain, I can no longer go on living in sameness. You see, way back back back there was difference, everybody could be as they choose. Everybody had choices, and not just a limited choice, you could choose anything. People could choose the color of things, the sound of them, music. But then people thought that color-color is like red pink, yellow, blue, the way things look, I know you don't understand, but when I leave all the memories will come back and you will see- and music etc set people apart, got people hurt so they took away everything. People could no longer see color, hear music, they could not even feel any emotions. So this is why I am leaving. I am going to else where. Where there is color, music, emotions, love. I wish I could explain more of this to you but you will not understand. For a while, when the memories come back to people, you will need help, people will not be able to deal with it. So go to the giver, show him this note, he will help you. I have been friends with you for years and it is very hard for me to let go, but I have to say good bye now or else I will never leave. I hope that you out of all people will understand. Thank you.


Sincerly Jonas

No comments:

Post a Comment