Sunday, August 15, 2010

Which one would I be?

I love crime shows, and mysteries like C.S.I. and bones, so if I had to choose of either archeologist, historians,and geographers,  I would probably be an Archeologist. 


1. I really like mysteries and in this job, you get to solve the biggest mysteries of all. For example, you can look at the bones from early humans from millions of years ago! You always have a mystery to solve which it what I like. 


2. I love to learn knew things and find answers to all my questions, and some of the most obvious questions, where did we come from could finally be answered!


2. Also in this job, you have to do a lot research. I usually like research but only if it is an interesting subject, and in this case, I would like it!


3.  I'm also interested in history- what things happened in the past and why.












Thanks to google for this picture http://www.uwlax.edu/mvac/processarch/processarch/field_excavationtech.html

1 comment: